Monday, June 27, 2011

Pat's 31st

Off to the lake this weekend for Pat’s 31st birthday (our annual North Lake visit). It is hard to believe that he will be over 30 this year. It has been 15 years since our first kiss, 14 years since our Junior high prom, 10 years since we found each other again, 5 ½ years since we bought our home and 1 year since we had our baby boy.

Certainly we have had our ups and downs over time, like all couples do, but look how far we have come and what we now have together...a love that has endured time & change, a beautiful home that couldn’t suit us better, an adorable happy little boy, careers that make us happy and family all around.

Happy Birthday Honey. I couldn’t imagine myself doing this with anyone else but you.

xo


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... Sweet.
and to think I knew him when he was born!! Hugs & Happy Birthday, Pat.. Eva

Anonymous said...

You are cute Bran! I'm so thrilled that you have everything that makes you happy! Oh how I miss you! Happy birthday Pat! Xx Court