| Kisses |
| Long afternoon shopping |
Our buddies flew home from Alberta and surprised us all this week! Jack and Kyran are both on the move and finally able to play with each other. They are just the sweetest. Jack has been sick but is on the mend so hopefully we will have a fun filled week with Kyran and Sarah (one of my last weeks before I head back to work...eeek!).
Here are a few pics from their first visit. I will post more as the week goes on.
| "Ky I missed you!" |
| Holding hands |
| How do you get them both to sit still and look at once? |
| Looks like Ky likes truck as much as Jack - they are meant to be buds! |
| Playing nicely together |
1 comment:
It was such a great trip home, so happy that we have each other and our boys!!
Post a Comment