As most of you know Jack has twin uncles. I never really thought much about how he would react to them…whether or not he would be able to tell them apart. I have known them for so long that I take for granted they look so similar. Jack now knows both of their names and can say both names he just mixes them up. What else can we expect I guess?? We went to visit Uncle Matt last night and Jack proved just how smart he is. After calling Matt Mike a few times and being repeatedly corrected he decided to come up with his own version and combine the two names ‘Maat-ike’. After thinking about this I am completely amazed. Yes - there is a chance this was coincidence however I am going to choose to believe we have one smart cookie on our hands who decided to combine the two names to make one (after all he can't get it wrong that way). Perhaps this could be Jack’s potential nickname for the two of them?? Time will tell.
One thing is certain he definitely gets his love of motorized vehicles from the twins. I can’t keep this kid out of the truck or off the lawnmower. He is 110% obsessed. I swear it has to be genetic.



No comments:
Post a Comment