Now almost 1 year later he has turned from a baby into a little boy with smiles, laughs, chatters, kisses and truck sounds galore. As I prepare for his first birthday party, which will be occurring on Sunday, I reflect on the year that has passed before my eyes so quickly and think about how lucky I am. What a precious boy he is turning out to be already. I look forward to a lifetime of fun, laughter, smiles, tears and joy with this little guy and in no way can I ever imagine my life without him now that I have him! He is truly my pride and joy. The love of my life!
I have included one of Jack's 1 year portraits below to show you just how adorable this little tot is!
| Jack's 1 Year Portrait - Such a big boy now! |
No comments:
Post a Comment