Jack is blessed to have some of his great grandparents in his life. He is actually named after 2 that are no longer with us Jack (Jim's Father) and Ken (Mary Lee's Father). Today we woke up bright and early, bundled up and headed to Tim's to meet my family for coffee. It was Great Grampie Gordon's 71st birthday. Jack stole grampie's thunder once we arrived but I am pretty sure he enjoyed having us there. As you can see from the photos Jack happily bounced from one person to the next until he made his way all around the table.
A special congrats to my grandparents who have just recently celebrated their 49th wedding anniversary. Now there is a great set of role models!
 |
| Jack and the Birthday Man - Great Grampie Gordon |
 |
| Great Grammie, Grampie Tony & Jack |
 |
| Did I really let him eat off this tray?? -I did clean it first! |
No comments:
Post a Comment