Monday, December 6, 2010

Tis the Season!

The snow is falling and the Christmas parties have begun. The Christmas season is here! Pat brought home the tree last night. Hopefully we can get it up in the next day or so. Jack is very much on the move now so it should be interesting to see what he thinks of it and if I can keep him away from it. This will be the first year that we can't decorate the bottom branches and we are so excited. Baby's first Christmas!

We met santa for the first time at the McCain children's Christmas party on Saturday. No tears, just very confused looks (below). It really is amazing how much effort is put into that party. They really do a lot for the kids and really make them feel special. I was so impressed!!!
Today is a snow day. They have become so much more appealing since I no longer have to go out on the roads when I do not want to. We are staying in today cozied up in our pjs watching Christmas cartoons and snuggling. Maternity leave rocks! Hope you have a chance to enjoy your snow day. We will post again soon with pics of the tree.
Thanks for following!