Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ready to Start Blogging Again.

A few people have pointed out that I have been extrememly slack with Jack's Blog. Up until now I have felt like I have been running circles with no time to spare. We are finally starting to form a routine and I am finally starting to feel comfortable with being a mom (best job in the world by the way!). Life so far has been a lot of sleeping, feedings, diaper changes and cuddles. Jack has started showing his personality. He smiles all of the time and is beginning to laugh. He is such a happy fellow with what seems to be a very calm personality. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing that happy little boy smile back at me. I must be doing something right because he truely is the most content baby.

We have recently moved him to his crib as he began his life sleeping in a bassinet that was literally 5 cm from my face. It is different having him in a completely different room than us but we are all sleeping better now. He only gets up 2 times a night to eat and goes directly back to sleep after eating. I couldn't ask for more. Jack has also began 7-7:30 bedtime. I was terrified the first night I put him down as he was not quite asleep and I was thinking I would have to hear him cry. It turned out to be no problem as he fell asleep within 3 mins. Like he hears all of the time "Jack is the most perfect baby in the world".
It is hard to believe we are approaching the 3 month mark! I feel like he was just born yesterday. Time really does fly and I really am trying my best to enjoy every second of it. The positive side of those late night/early morning feedings you wonder???? -The cuddles I get afterwards make it all worth it. Now I really understand how much my mother loves us (her babies)...When you become a parent you finally completely understand the love your parents have for you.
Below I have posted a few of my favourite photos to date. Enjoy...there will be MANY more to come :)