Thursday, October 13, 2011

Mommy for a day (or 3)..

Last week I headed out on my first business trip since Jack was born.  It was difficult to leave my boys at home alone but I was excited for some alone time, shopping and to allow the two of them to bond even more.  Being a mommy in my household means working from sun up till sun down, something you may hear me complain about from time to time.  I have to laugh at how much I missed doing all of that work while I was gone.  It just proved to me that this is what I live for right now, working and caring for my family.  A little reminder is always nice though ;) 

Turns out daddy and Jack made out just fine without me around but I know they were both happy to see me walk through the door Friday night.  They may have made due without me to cook, clean and do bedtime routine but one thing is clear....they both need my fashion sense.  Below is a photo a friend took while I was away.  Notice Jack dressed from head to toe in Camouflage.  Daddy's Touch! haha This is a keepsake photo for the album :)

No comments: