P B & J

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" ~John Lennon


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Half way to one year!


Yesterday Jack was 6 months old! I can hardly believe my little baby is already turning into a little man. I still find it hard to believe that I am the lucky mommy who gets to rock this little miracle to sleep every night. How lucky am I?!??!??! Jack really is the best gift I could ever ask for in this life.
Posted by Brandie Underhill at 2:29 PM
Labels: Growing
Newer Post Older Post Home
Baby Belly Bedtime Blogging Boy Celebration Daddy Expecting Fall Family firsts fitness Friends Fun Gardening Growing Happy holidays home Love Mommy Newborn Nursery Pets quotes reads recipes Running Shower teeth Things toys Vacation
  • ►  2012 (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (48)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2010 (36)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ▼  November (2)
      • Sitting to Crawling?
      • Half way to one year!
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.