I love bedtime routine! I love it so much I am sitting here hoping Jack wakes up from his early evening nap soon so that we can start the process. Bath, cream, pj's, play, book, cereal, milk and rock a bye. It is the same every night. Jack is getting the hang of the routine but he still has not gotten the hang of sleeping at night time yet. I am lucky if I get a 3 hour stretch of sleep. Little turkey wakes up all of the time. But he smells so good I don't mind rocking and cuddling him. I just wish we could find a balance that works for both of us. Tips anyone? -and yes I have tried cereal and no it does not work.
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Bedtime smells so good.
I love bedtime routine! I love it so much I am sitting here hoping Jack wakes up from his early evening nap soon so that we can start the process. Bath, cream, pj's, play, book, cereal, milk and rock a bye. It is the same every night. Jack is getting the hang of the routine but he still has not gotten the hang of sleeping at night time yet. I am lucky if I get a 3 hour stretch of sleep. Little turkey wakes up all of the time. But he smells so good I don't mind rocking and cuddling him. I just wish we could find a balance that works for both of us. Tips anyone? -and yes I have tried cereal and no it does not work.