Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm a Big Boy Now.

Jack is fast approaching 4 months old. I know I have said this a time or two already but where does the time go? He has become a very active boy, always wanting to stand. He hates to sit. He is holding his neck/head very well on his own now which has allowed him to advance from the play mat to his exersaucer. He loves it! He loves all toys! He can grab them, wave them around and puts them all in his mouth. He is now trying his best to hold his bottle. Feedings take a bit longer these days as his independence slows us down. He is also almost rolling over. I caught him today trying to roll over to grab a toy. I can't believe how fast he develops. I am sure he is right on track but like every mom out there I really want to believe he is so advanced :) This week he sat in his high chair for the first time and had his first taste of rice cereal. We also went on our first family trip last weekend and he was an excellent traveller. We only had to stop once on a 6 hour car trip. Blew both Pat and I away. What a little man we have already. We are so proud!

OK, I am done boasting now. Here are a few pics so you can see the growth for yourself.