I am still waiting. Officially one day overdue I am beginning to realise that I did not prepare myself to have this baby any later than April 26th. Next time around I am going to tell everyone my due date is 1 week later than it is supposed to be so I get used to having that date in my head. It is really hard to be off work, all ready and waiting...waiting...waiting. My 'to do' list is almost empty for the first time in years! Pat's 'to do' list is growing as I have more time on my hands to sit around and think up ideas for him to do around the house. Auntie Dani is in NY city until the weekend. I am thinking he is just waiting for her to get back so she doesn't miss his entrance into the world - Dramatic like his Mom and Late like his Dad :)
Well please keep us in your thoughts and cross your fingers for me...Here's hoping I have him this week!